Full access to the automated wheel analysis software is US$350 per month, which is purchased in blocks of 6 months of US$2,100 each. You also receive full access to all the software, support and resources for the time you are subscribed. If you do not profit within 30 days despite correct use of the system, I will refund your payment. See Terms of Service and The Guarantee. If you expected to pay only $50 or so, you have very unrealistic expectations of what a genuine winning roulette strategy should sell for. A business that earns $300,000 profit per year would cost around $1m, but my system is capable of earning even more, without tax, paperwork or employees.
Send the US$2,100 for the first 6 months to the below address:
|Account Name:||Site Promotions Pty Ltd|
|Company Address:||LVL 1, 23-27 Wellington St, Windsor, Vic, Australia|
|Bank Name:||Commonwealth Bank of Australia Bank|
|Address:||17 Tunstall Square|
|Bank Branch:||East Doncaster|
|Bank Postal Code:||3109|
Wire transfers can be sent from any bank, even if you don’t have an account with them. Most banks have Internet banking that enables you to send the funds online. Funds usually take 48hrs to arrive, and you will receive access typically within 24hrs of payment receipt.
IMPORTANT: If you have not profited after the 6 month subscription, even if you have not claimed the guarantee, you will be given continued access to all resources (including the JAA software) without needing to pay any further fees until you profit. I rely on your honesty regarding results you achieve.
One-time Fee Instead of Ongoing Payments:
For a one-time fee of US$3,500, you will have full unlimited access to the system and all resources, and are NOT required to pay ongoing fees. So your options are either US$2100 every 6 months, OR a one-time fee of US$3500. If you prefer the one-time fee, payment of US$3,500 must be made via wire transfer to the above account.
- Before sending payment, please read the Terms of Service. Submission of payment indicates you have read and accepted the Terms of Service.
- In the “comments” or “other” section of the wire transfer request form (supplied by your bank), enter your name. This is so I can identify the funds are from you.
- Australian bank accounts do NOT have IBANs (International Bank Account Numbers). If your bank asks for an IBAN, instruct them to send the wire with the supplied details.
- If you live in Australia, it is best to direct deposit the funds at any Commonwealth Bank branch, then submit the payment registration page below. If your deposit is early in the day, you will receive the system the same day.
- Payment may also be made by bank draft, international money order, western union or cash (in person). Please contact me to discuss such payment methods
Once payment is sent, submit the payment registration form. Within 24hrs of payment arriving, I’ll send everything you need to get started (via email)